- We are committed to safeguarding customer’s privacy and ensuring that customer’s personal data is protected. We therefore make sure that our policies and practices are in relation to personal data complying with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (the “Act”) under the laws of Malaysia.
Collection of Personal Identifiable Information
Types of Personally Identifiable Information Collected
- At times, customer may be asked to provide customer’s Personally Identifiable Information (“Personal Data”) including, but not limited to, customer’s name, gender, age, telephone number, fax number, home address, email address, credit card information, bank account number, education level, occupation, household income, interests and favourite activities, etc. in order to enjoy the services we offer. Specific purposes for which customer’s Personal Data may be used are set out in our Personal Information Collection Statement under section 6 below, including the use of Personal Data for direct marketing.
- All personal data that customer provided to us is secured on our website with restricted access by authorized personnel only. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the personal data customer provided to us against accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use and other unlawful forms of processing.
Once customer left our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which customer provided. Customer should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement for the website customer visit.
The address is as follows:
Email Address: email@example.com
Personal Information Collection Statement (“PICS”)
7.1. As an IDEALBEAUTY customer, it may be necessary for customer to provide us with your Personal Data when customer engages with us and / or continue to subscribe with us for a service and / or product (“Services”). If customer’s Personal Data is incomplete or incorrect, we may not be able to provide or continue to provide the Services to customer.
7.2. We shall keep customer’s Personal Data confidential at all times. Our policies and practices with respect to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of Personal Data will be in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and are as set out in this PICS.
7.3. Customer agrees that all the Personal Data provided by customer to us may be used and retained for the following purposes and for other purposes as may be agreed between customer and us or required by law from time to time:
- providing the Services;
- analyzing, verifying and / or checking customer credit, payment and / or status in relation to the provision of the Services;
- processing any payment instructions, direct debit facilities and / or credit facilities requested by customer;
- enabling the daily operation of customer’s account and / or the collection of amounts outstanding in customer’s account in relation to the Services;
- carrying out data sorting and analysis to enable us to better understand customer characteristics and buying behaviour and to provide other services better tailored to customer needs, and to assist us in selecting goods and services that are likely to be of interest to customer;
- providing customer with regular communication from us with details of the Services and its benefits;
- the normal management, operation and maintenance of the performance of the Services;
- research for service improvement and designing new, or improving existing, Services provided by us, our subsidiaries or our affiliates to customer;
- investigation of complaints, and suspected suspicious transactions;
- prevention or detection of crime;
- disclosure as required by law;
- aggregated behavioural analysis.
7.4. We would also like to use customer’s Personal Data (including customer’s name, telephone number, address and email address and other information provided to us when customer registered) for direct marketing to customer (whether by post, email, phone, SMS or the like) in relation to:
- offers and promotions from us;
- new product launching from us
Please note that we cannot use customer’s Personal Data unless we have received customer’s consent.
7.5. Customer have the rights to:
- check whether we hold any of customer’s Personal Data;
- access customer’s Personal Data held by us;
- ask us to correct or update any Personal Data which is inaccurate;
- ascertain our policies and practices (from time to time) in relation to Personal Data;
- opt out from receiving direct marketing materials from us at any time;
- subject to paragraph 7.1 above, limit our processing of customer’s Personal Data.
7.6. Any requests in relation to the above shall be in writing (sent by post or email) and addressed to:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7.7. In accordance with the Act, we have the rights to charge customer a reasonable fee for the processing of any Personal Data access request.
7.8. Nothing in this PICS shall limit customer’s rights under the Act.